Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Maintenance Training Week 2

Week of May 29-June 4

Monday: 4.2 miles of trail running/hiking bliss. It was so toasty and it's been so long since I've run on the trails. Pure magic.


Tuesday: 3.04 recovery miles. Checking out out a route for next week's run+flow! Followed by a 45 minute cycle class. Uff da.

Wednesday: My legs felt like shit and my body felt dead, so I cut the run to two miles, followed by deck yoga.

Thursday: The world's longest and most amazing massage. 2.5 hours of bliss and 4 out of place ribs.

Friday: Rest day.

Saturday: 2 mile warm up followed by the PurpleStride 5k. Super easy warm up, because it was roast toasty!


Sunday: I wanted to run when I woke up, we stayed overnight in Omaha and were right next to a cute bike/running path, but it was record high heat all weekend, and I could not do it. Blech. So instead I did one hour of yoga at Yoga Rocks the Park in the pouring rain.


Total Mileage: 14.3 miles


No comments: