Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Twin Cities 10 Training Week 10

Week of September 11-17

Monday Planned
Recovery 3 miles
Monday Actual: Two mile recovery run. Kyle came out on his bike and kept me company. My calves were super tight, so I stopped to stretch a million times.




Tuesday Planned
 General Aerobic + Speed 5 miles 2 sets 4x150m strides
Tuesday Actual: Rest. I slept for ten hours and skipped my run. I did spend some significant time foam rolling and doing core work.

Wednesday PlannedGeneral Aerobic 7 miles 
Wednesday ActualGeneral Aerobic 7 miles + yoga. I got in 3.5 miles before the group run with Chris, and another 3.5 with the group followed by yoga.



Thursday Planned
POWER + LT 8 miles, 36 min tempo 
Thursday Actual: POWER + Rest. My stomach was angry. There was no way I could do a hard workout, in the heat wave with that terrible stomachache. Uff.

Friday PlannedRecovery 4 miles 
Friday Actual
LT 8 miles, 36 min tempo. I had the day off on Friday but skipped the coffee run because I thought Toni had overslept. Luckily she was free to do our missed tempo run after supper. I can't believe how early it's getting dark already! :'(





Saturday Planned: Rest

Saturday Actual: 4.14 miles shakeout run. Just a few hours after the evening's tempo run. Had planned for 5 but cut it early.





Sunday PlannedEndurance 11 miles
Sunday Actual: Hilly long run 11 miles. We hit all of the hills on this long run to prep for TC10!




Total Mileage Planned: 37 miles
Total Mileage Actual:  32.24 miles



No comments: