Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vampires

I finished the Twilight series a week and a half ago. Watched the first movie about a month ago. And for some reason, I think I might be in love with a vampire. Seriously. School girl crush. I haven't had one of those since...well...school. Perhaps I think Rob Pattinson is oh so dreamy because he was in one of my other favorite series....HP. Or the fact that he has one of the most amazing voices ever. I may have googled his bio prior to writing this to make sure he was over the age of 18 because I just felt so wrong. (5-13-86 FYI).


But back to the books. I've heard a lot of criticism of the books and the poor writing of Stephanie Meyer, but I think they set out what they were meant to do. Entertain. And secretly make me want to sparkle in the sunlight. Whatever.



No comments: