Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2011 By the Numbers: 2,045.59

I did a similar post last year and it was a lot of fun, so I figured I should bring it back for 2011!

Miles ran:  1333.6


Miles away from my goal:  266.4


Miles away from last year's mileage: 31.6  oops!



Miles per week average:  25.65

Miles per month average:  111.13
Total number of runs:  209

Miles per run average:  6.38

Time spent running:  8 days 20 hours

Marathons: 2

Half Marathons: 3

10 mile: 0

10K: 2

Times I said I'd never do a 10k:  Countless

5 mile:  1

5K: 2

1 mile:  1

PRs accomplished:  3.  Damn you 26.2!

Pairs of shoes purchased: 5
Hotel nights booked:  7

Flights taken:  1

Race road trips taken:  4

Number of runners met: 7.  Susan (finally after being bloggy BFFs forever), Lisa (who dominated her first marathon in Fargoooo), Erika (who kindly let me, a stranger at that time, crash at her place for TCM weekend), Karla (who is my new fave local running buddy), and her hubby John (who's a crazy fast runner in town),  Shawn (who's awesome despite the fact that he likes the Vikings), Hannah (who is insanely adorable and made my weekend by referring to Erika, Susan, and I as "big time running bloggers"), and I'm sure there are others, but I'm struggling to decipher 2010 from 2011 at this point. :)

People I'm still bummed I didn't meet: 1.  Katie


States crossed off my "run a race in every state" list:  2--North Dakota and Pennsylvania

Awesome Race Photos garnered:  Countless at the Philly Marathon. I think we got 30-40.

Dear God I can't believe you'd post those race pics on the internet:  0? I don't remember any this year.  WIN!

Cute boys encountered on the bike trail:  0-3. Only because Kyle isn't an avid runner... yet.  jk, that was cheesy. We all know I'm not gung ho about scrawny runner boys, but I did see a pack of 3 beefy ex-college football player type (ie:  my type) running together with fuel belts on.  Granted it was towards the end of a super hot long run, so perhaps it was a mirage.

Number of times Megan and I wished Jenn was with us for a race week:  3 for 3.

Number of sub 4 crash and burn attempts:  1

Number of times I was proud of my racing efforts:  3

Number of times Kyle ran with me:  3

2 comments:

Katie said...

this post makes my brain hurt. too many numbers, draw some pictures next time please.

Susan said...

Ahhh I'm so glad we finally got to meet this year! And that Erika and her mom let two strangers invade their house...