Thursday, September 4, 2014

August in Review + Goals

August in Review

Total Miles:  67.8 miles, down from 121.6  last month.  Down from 143 last August. Two races, (and subsequently recovering FOREVER from both of those races) had me missing way too many runs.

Total Time:  11:48:27 down from 20:49:54 last month. 

Total Runs:  10 for an average of 6.78 miles each run.

Highest weekly mileage: 8/18-8/24 22.5

Favorite run: Mile repeats in crazy humidity, still hitting my paces. 

Most hardcore run: The GoFar Woman Half Marathon. Anytime you're trying to run *hard* in 100% humidity is going to get a stamp of hardcore from me. hashtag gross.


Favorite race: USF 3k XC race.

Bike Miles: 27 miles, 1 ride.

Favorite Jam: Currently obsessed with Sia's Chandelier.

August Goals
  • Run enough miles to have my 4th or 5th highest mileage month.
  • Run two long runs as scheduled.
  • Run all three speed sessions as scheduled. 2/3
  • Run one of my fastest half marathons in Fargo (please be cool weather, please be cool weather)
  • Watch 2 Oscar Best Picture Nominees.
  • Every other day core work, hip stretches, and drills.
  • 1 buddy run or ride a week. My running buddy is injured! Waaaah! We did get in one ride together!
  • 2 20+ mile bike rides. (1/2)
  • Make 2 new meals using my veggie box ingredients.
  • Get 3-5 pounds closer to my racing weight. After being out of town for Labor Day weekend, I'm pretty sure I derailed any of my previous work. Whoops. KC has good beer, did you know that??

No comments: