Thursday, March 19, 2015

Weekly Training Recap

The weather last week was freaking gorgeous. My co-worker wanted me to meet her for Barre class on Tuesday, and I wanted to take advantage of the nice weather and run. So why not run to barre? Derp. Nice hilly run to and from class.


Thursday night I went to yoga sculpt to get my sweat on. It was hard, as always.

Friday was day one of yoga teacher training, and we spent the first hour doing a power vinyasa flow class.

Saturday was day two of yoga teacher training, and we started with a huge class of awesomeness. It was one of the most challenging classes of yoga I've ever taken. It was an awesome way to start the day.


Sunday morning was an 8 limbs flow series led by the amazing MC Sweet. If I could attend a class of hers everyday for the rest of my life, I would be thrilled.

No comments: