Thursday, December 7, 2017

Ocean View Half Marathon Official Race Photos + November in Review

The Ocean View Half marathon had free race photos, and that's basically my favorite trend at races lately. You can certainly tell where I'm at on the course (on a hill vs. not) by the grimace on my face. Ha.









I like to hurdle the finish line, don't you?


November in Review

Total Miles:  102.53 miles up from 79.8 miles last month. 55.8 miles last November.




Total Time:  16:53:25 up from 13:14:44 . Average pace dropped from 9:58 to 9:53! 


Total Runs: 19 runs, an average of 5.4 miles/run.

Highest weekly mileage: 
11/20/2017 – 11/26/2017:32.1 mi5:12:439:46 / mi

Most hardcore run: I was either racing or recovering for all of November so there aren't a ton of hardcore runs, but there was one tempo run after we started training for our next half, 8 miles with 4 at tempo.

Favorite run: 9 mile long run with Toni. The miles flew by, and we hadn't run long together in forever!

Favorite Race: Probably the Banquet 10k. I enjoyed the views at the Ocean View half, but it was so darn hard, it's difficult for it to be my favorite. Especially when the 10k went so well.

Favorite Jam: I'm enjoying T Swift's new album when I have to run by myself!

No comments: