Thursday, December 2, 2010

November in Review + Last Run before Vegassssssss

November in Review

Total Miles: 119.7 down from 151.2  last month. Should've been about 40 higher if I wasn't sick for a week. :(  (Last November 80.1)

Total Time:  18:02:34 down from 23:52:41 (12:21:07 last Nov.).

Total Runs: 14 for an average of 8.55/run

Highest weekly mileage: 11/8-11/14:  45 miles 7:07:35

Favorite run
: While parts of the 22 mile long run weren't super awesome, I felt like a B.A. for doing my longest training run ever.  And a lot of the miles were really really awesome.  So it counts.

Most hardcore run: Frightening mile repeats aka the Devil's workout.

Favorite Race: None.  Sniffle.

Bike Miles: 0 which is exactly the same as last month's 0.  Sorry Princess Leia.

Favorite Jams: Glee's Marry You, Just the Way You Are, and Cory Monteith's--Losing my Religion, Rihanna--What's My Name?, Katy Perry--Fireworks.

Tonight I hit the jim for my last run before I toe the line for 26.2 #2.  Also 26.2 #2 in my 26 year.  Whoa, mind blown yet? Awesome.  Moving on.  I skipped out on my tempo run last night to finally get my back adjusted at the chiropractor, and figured it wasn't worth it to run hard after that.  The good news is:  I can breathe!  Apparently I had a rib out of place.  So my assessment of "I feel like something's pressing on my lungs and innards that shouldn't be." was a pretty accurate.

My legs felt fab-u-lous on my run tonight, and literally felt like I could run forever.  Which is probably a good thing, because I think that 4 hours slightly under 4 hours is almost the equivalent of forever.  I did 3 miles in 28:09.

Marathon race goals to come tomorrow before I board the plane for VEGASSSSSSSSSSSSS!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I wish I was coming with you!!

Mike said...

I'm jealous that you get to go to RnRLV! Give 'em hell!