Friday, January 31, 2014

Seen on Team Green

Rarely a day goes by without a text/email/whatever from a friend saying, "OMG this is so Jerbear!" Usually this friend is Jenn, ha, but she's not the only offender. If I had all of the monies in the world, I would dress in green 98% of the time instead of my standard 90%. I thought I'd share some of the green (not the money, sorry I'm poor!) goods on here in a somewhat regular manner so at least someone can enjoy the green beauty!


$19.95 via Piperlime

I need another green bag like I need a hole in my head, but I don't have a green beach bag persay, sooooooo.......


$98 via Piperlime

I've been coveting this dress for months, but haven't had a special enough occasion to spend $100 on a dress. It also hasn't come down in price in all those months I've been watching. It will be mine someday, mark my words.



$95 via Modcloth

I'm currently obsessed with all things skirts and dresses and I adore this skirt.

$35 via Modcloth

BRB hiding my monies....

1 comment:

Susan said...

I still LOVE that green dress from Modcloth and have thought about getting it for myself (but maybe in black). However, I don't really have anything to wear it too and can't bring myself to spend that much money on it either. Sometimes they send out 20% off sales via email if you think it's worth $80.