Monday, May 26, 2014

2014 Goal Achieved

One of my Life goals for 2014 was to earn a promotion.

Well if you follow me on instagram, you know that this was crossed off the list!

I'm super excited to be one of the newest library associates at my library system, and one step closer to being Jeri the Librarian. And the best part is that I get to stay at my current branch and continue to cultivate relationships with our patrons. We have such a great location being right near a middle school and grade school, and this wannabe Youth Services librarian is in kiddo heaven.

Yay for a lot of hard work paying off! I heart my job.

Oh, and because, lolz, I'll leave you with this video because, again, lolz.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm twelve years behind on reading blogs. HOORAY PROMOTION!! Congrats!