Thursday, April 6, 2017

San Antonio Trip Part 2 AKA Austin St. Patrick's Day


Friday we made our way to Austin to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.


I've heard that Austin is pretty crazy, but add St. Patrick's day and SXSW into the mix and whoa. In small town news, the first person I talked to while I was there, his mother lived in Sioux Falls. Small world, immediately.


While we were in Austin we spent some time at a bar just people watching.




And then we realized we needed to get some food if we were going to sustain our pace. We found a great Mexican place, and I'm fairly certain that I ate my weight in chips, queso and guacamole. If I were to eat one meal for the rest of my life it would be chips + queso + guac. <3




After dinner, Kyle's boss was ready to leave, so we made our way back to SA. We spent more time getting to and from Austin that we did there! But I think we made it out of town before it got even weirder!

We spent some time dancing and sweating profusely at some bars in San Antonio before heading to bed. I think it's safe to say, that will be the wildest St. Patty's day we'll have for a few years.







No comments: