Thursday, July 6, 2017

June in Review + Goals

Total Miles:  52.6 miles down from 104.9 miles last month. 65.1 miles last June.




Total Time:  9:11:57 down from 18:58:53 last month.

Total Runs: 18 runs (includes warm ups and cool downs for 5k races) for an average of 2.92 miles per run.

Highest weekly mileage: June 12-18 23.3 miles 4:10:43 10:47 pace/mile 28.7 

Favorite run: Warm up before our 5k with Toni, we hadn't seen each other for what felt like forever, so we had about 20 minutes to catch up on all the things before the race.





Most hardcore run: One and only "long run" of June. Six miles after POWER in a trillion degrees and all the humidity. Barf. I thought my heart was going to explode.


Favorite Race: Sioux Falls Parks and Rec 5k night #2. Ran my fastest pace in six years, in 85 degree temps! Can't wait to see what I can do on a decent day!

Bike Miles: 20 miles! Plus other cycling classes without mileage tracked.

Favorite Jam: None at the moment. 

July Goals
This month I have two goals I'm going to try to work on:

  • Daily meditation: I've totally fallen off of my meditation practice and I desperately want to get it back.
  • Water: I've been drinking so much coffee and enjoying all the beers on beautiful summer nights, and I have not been drinking nearly enough water. I re-downloaded an app to help me stay accountable. Fingers crossed!


No comments: