Thursday, February 28, 2019

Current Obsession: Gratitude Journal

In 2019, I have committed to a daily gratitude journal. According to my journal, I attempted to start it in February 2018, and abandoned the practice after one day. Awesome. I started it up again in late January, and my friend Courtney's posts about hers served as a daily reminder for me to record mine as well. Sometimes I can be negative, and I don't like that about myself. I find myself distancing myself from friends, co-workers, acquaintances that have black clouds hanging over their heads, and I want to be someone that people seek out for my positivity. I had hoped that looking for the tiny moments of the day that I am grateful for, will help me let go of the negative. So far so good. It's really a treat to have a huge long list some days, and to even have a handful on days that I wish I could do over.


So far I'm on a month long streak, and don't see myself quitting anytime soon.

No comments: