Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Skedaddle + Fargo Half Marathon Training Week 2


Monday Planned: 7 GA Miles, strides and hill repeats
Monday Actual: It really started to snow in the afternoon and we got at least a couple of inches on top of what we already had with ice. WHEE!! But the temps were above zero so count me in. I ended up at 6 miles before my legs felt like they were going to fall off because they were so heavy from plodding through.



Tuesday Planned: Rest
Tuesday Actual: Rest

Wednesday Planned: 4 GA Miles
Wednesday Actual: 4.12 GA miles with the group run. So slow, uff da!

Thursday Planned: 8 Mile with LT portions
Thursday Actual: I started feeling a cold or something coming on Wednesday afternoon, and after the group run sucked, I opted to sleep in and not run Thursday (even though the conditions were perfection, ugh). I did go to POWER.

Friday Planned: Recovery 4 Miles
Friday Actual: Rest day. -20 in the morning before work? No thank you.

Saturday Planned: Long Run 12 Miles
Saturday Actual: 12 mile long run with Melissa after teaching yoga at WoodGrain. The trail conditions were pretty decent, but I did slip and slide enough to make my right hip flexor pretty cranky by the last 3 miles. The temperatures were so comfortable with a handful of positive degrees!!




Sunday Planned: Rest
Sunday Actual: Recovery run 6.81 miles through a lot of snow.

Planned miles: 35 miles
Actual miles: 28.94 miles

No comments: