Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October Goals

October Goals
  • Enjoy as much of 26.2 miles as I can in Bemidji.
    • When the miles get tough, believe in myself and my abilities.
  • Recover.
  • Attend a group run/week after recovering.
  • 1 buddy run or ride a week.
  • Fitness class challenge! 

October is always my favorite running month because it's always so cool and running through crunchy leaves is my jam. I'm giving myself much of October off from a formal training plan and will just run whenever and however far I feel like before getting in to Houston training. Eeps! I also have a fitness class challenge laid out for myself for the recovery period and to get strong before the next cycle kicks off!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great goals! I saw myself greatly improve as a runner when I consistently went to plyo type classes. For the first time in my running life I didn't have sore hamstrings...albeit I wasn't in marathon training!