Thursday, May 21, 2015

Summer Book Preview

As a librarian and self-proclaimed book nerd, I'm obsessed with books, and I try really hard to stay current on what's new and coming out to recommend to my customers. There are a lot of books I'm excited about for this summer, so I thought I'd share with you guys so you can get a jump on the hold lists on your library (or if you click on the links and purchase through Amazon, I'll get a small portion of the cost).

June

Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel

Love May Fail

  Enchanted August

  The Rumor


July

Armada

If I Could Turn Back Time



August

A Window Opens

  The Best of Enemies



I'll have book reviews coming on many of these as the summer progresses, so check back to see if they lived up to their hype! What am I missing from my list??

1 comment:

Renee said...

I'm going to have to keep this bookmarked or just watch your reviews. I can't even request the June ones yet.