Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Weekly Training Recap

On Tuesday I did a quick tempo run to and from barreamped.

Tuesday's barre class was small and was tough as usual. I have no clue how I ran faster on the way home than on the way to the studio. Must've been that power I gained from the booty work.

Wednesday I managed to get out of bed for 5:30am Ashtanga yoga. I'm going to miss working on the primary series when this session is over!
Wednesday night I was messing around and showing Kyle a flow series, and ended up pulling a rib out of place. I did this at the beginning of yoga teacher training, and it had FINALLY healed, but one chaturanga later, I was back to where I started. I had to take Thursday, Friday and Saturday off to rest it.

Sunday morning I went to an awesome power vinyasa class. There were some uncomfortable moments in class, and I skipped chaturangas, but overall it felt great to be back on the mat.

No comments: