Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Ocean View Half Marathon Training Week 2

Week of October 9-15

Monday Planned: 6 miles, 3 @ 5k pace

Monday Actual: 6 miles, 3 @ 5k pace.  This was a somewhat impromptu 5k brought on by skipping my long run over the weekend. It was Jeri's perfect race weather. So cool that I had a jacket on in between the warm up and the race. That's COLD. Love.





Tuesday Planned: General Aerobic 7 Miles
Tuesday Actual: Rest day. I've still been feeling under the weather, so I took another rest day.


Wednesday Planned: General Aerobic + Speed 6 miles, 2 sets 6x100 strides
Wednesday Actual: Another rest day with yoga. I had gotten my hair and make up done and just didn't want to ruin it with a run. Oops. #dedication

Thursday Planned: Rest

Thursday Actual: I finally got out for a 5 mile recovery run through the crunchy leaves.







Friday Planned: Endurance 11 Miles
Friday Actual
Rest

Saturday Planned: Rest
Saturday ActualRest

Sunday Planned: Recovery 5 Miles
Sunday Actual
Endurance 11 Miles. I absolutely love running in these cool temps. Love love love.





Total Mileage Planned: 35 Miles
Total Mileage Actual: 22.14 miles. Not nearly as many as planned, but I had to take care of some issues in my body that were cranky.

No comments: