Thursday, October 26, 2017

What I’m Loving Right Now: Goodr Sunglasses

A month or two ago, I saw a post that Kara Goucher had posted, and she was wearing these awesome green sunglasses. I clicked on the picture and found out about Goodr sunglasses. Super cute, SUPER affordable. NEED NOW.

I immediately put the company on 605 Running Co.'s radar because I wanted to buy them asap, and obviously wanted to buy them from my favorite running store. As it crept closer to the Twin Cities race weekend, I got impatient and snagged a couple of pairs directly from Goodr because I lost my Raybans over a year ago and needed some sunnies!

Unluckily for me, I didn't get any tracking information, and they were delivered to my house when I was at the car wash en route to pick up Toni. Grrrr. BUT when I got home from the weekend, I was stoked. They were SO CUTE and looked adorable on.

I have about 3 more colors that I need to buy, and I think they make a perfect gift. Like $25 isn't outrageous, but it's also a good gift, and they're freakin' adorable so that's nice too.




Additional colors needed:
  • Falkor's Fever Dream
  • Gardening with a Kraken
  • Flamingos on a Booze Cruise
  • Vincent's Absinthe Night Terrors




No comments: