Monday, October 22, 2018

bRUNch Club

A few months ago, a group of running friends were all planning our first 20 miler of marathon training. I was pretty bummed that I wasn't doing this 20 miler with my BRF Toni, so to mark the milestone in a different way, I suggested we all go out for brunch after the run. A few other long run gals with shorter runs met up as well.

And thus bRUNch club was formed. We ate, we drank, we stalked our running friend Brittany's marathon finish from the morning and cheers'd to her PR.



It was thus determined that bRUNch club would meet monthly after a long run. The next meeting was after Melissa and my last 20 miler. It was a brunch club of two, but equally as delicious. We got the gang together yet again the day after the Twin Cities Marathon. Stay tuned for matching shirts, because what's a club without shirts? NOTHING.



No comments: