Monday, October 29, 2018

I am a Running Coach!


I am so excited to become the newest running coach at 605 Running Co. It's no secret that I love studying the sport of endurance running and using myself and my running buddies as guinea pigs as I try out different theories and philosophies of training. After some persistent, gentle nudging from some friends, I finally made the big ask to my friends at 605 to see if they needed some help with coaching. 

I can't wait to help some runners hit their goals, no matter how big or small. I've really enjoyed helping my BRF Toni hit some major PRs over the last couple of years, and without her nearby to obsess over her training, I certainly have some extra free time to obsess over others. I'll be taking my RRCA certification in the near future, and can't wait to learn anything and everything about coaching, especially as it challenges or confirms my current thoughts and coaching philosophies.

If you're interested in being coached by me, I'm taking on a few athletes to start. More information about coaching can be found here.

***Also, just to clarify, I haven't left my job at the library to pursue coaching. I guess a lot of people thought that was the case. No worries, I'm still shilling people free books all day e'ery day!



No comments: