Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Twin Cities Marathon Training Week 14

Monday Planned: GA+Speed 7 miles w/8x100
Monday Actual
GA+Speed 7 miles w/8x100. Look! I didn't even forget the strides! YAY ME!




Tuesday Planned: Rest
Tuesday Actual: Rest McRest Rest.


Wednesday Planned VO2 Max 8 miles, 3x1600m @ 5k
Wednesday Actual: 6 miles with 3x1600m @ 5k ish pace. This workout felt AMAZING. My legs felt like they belonged to a gazelle dashing through whatever terrain gazelles dash through. I felt like I was going to barf during the 1st and 2nd repeats, however due to my dinner date with Kyle prior to the run. Woof.





Thursday Planned Recovery+speed 5 miles with 6x100
Thursday Actual: I had a 12 hour work day, so needless to say I did not run. I had planned to do my recovery run on Friday but.....


Friday Planned: Rest
Friday Actual: I woke up exhausted x 1 million, so I fell back asleep. Then after work I felt feverish and achy all over so I went to bed at 5 and slept until 8:30pm. Then I went back to bed at 11pm and slept until 8:30am. Uff da.


Saturday Planned: Long run 12 miles
Saturday Actual: I still wasn't feeling 100% so I cut the long run short at 8 miles. My heart rate was through the roof and I just felt really labored. Blech. 


Sunday PlannedRest
Sunday Actual: 5 mile recovery run. I felt pretty much back to normal, but my heart rate spiked pretty high about 1.5 miles in so I took a walk break and then it went back to normal. Phew.




Total Mileage Planned: 32 miles
Total Mileage Actual:  26.03 miles

No comments: