Monday, November 20, 2017

Podcasts Take 3

I've picked up a few more podcasts that I listen to with regularity and wanted to share. I have an hour in my car to and from work every day, so I go through a lot of audiobooks and podcasts! If you've missed my previous posts, here are: 1, 2, and running specific!

Dirty John
This one is all out in its entirety, which I appreciate for binge-ability.



Sworn
A sister podcast of Up and Vanished (one of my all time favorites) looks at cases on a smaller scale, a handful of episodes at a time.



Strength Running
I am a nerd of the sport of running, so this more technical-natured running podcast really appeals to me. I always learn something which earns it an A+.



A Killing on the Cape
I was needing something new to listen to on my way to Boston so I downloaded this one, and I flew through all of the available episodes.



Heaven's Gate Podcast
I don't know why, but I've always been super fascinated with Heaven's Gate. I remember the heavy publicity surrounding the mass murder when I was in grade school, so I was interested in this podcast diving deeper into the cult.


What podcasts am I missing??





No comments: