Monday, April 2, 2018

March in Review

Total Miles:  106.01 down from 120.14 miles last month.  89.5 miles last March. 3/12 months of 100+ goal--check! I'm bummed to have had the knee setback, as I was prepped to run one of my highest mileage months ever. Instead I'm super thankful I was able to get in a couple of runs this week to sneak my mileage over that 100 mile mark. For all the extra rest days I took, that's pretty good.


Total Time:  17:24:01 down from 20:05:05

Total Runs: 24 runs, for an average of 4.42 miles a run. (This is skewed by the fact that I ran 5 times on St. Patty's Day to make up for our missed 5 mile race. Ha)

Highest weekly mileage: 

3/5/2018 – 3/11/2018:38.1 mi6:15:239:51 / m

Most hardcore run: Track speedwork on a still snowy slick surface (this also may have been my dumbest workout, in hindsight. :P)

Favorite run: Toni's birthday group run on Pi Day!



Also our super casual ten mile long run the day after all the miles for the St. Patty's Day race, where neither of us looked at our watches and our splits are so creepily consistent.



Favorite Race: St. Patty's Day Mile. Because it's still the only race I ran this month.



Favorite Jam: Tegan and Sara's Every Chance We Get We Run. Still. STILL.

No comments: