Monday, April 16, 2018

Podcasts Take 4

Guess what? I'm still super into podcasts. I spend at least an hour in my car going to and from work every day, so I get through a lot of podcasts, and audiobooks to pass the time. Someone once told me that if you listen to educational podcasts, within a year or two you would learn the equivalent amount of information as an undergrad education. Could someone fact check that for me? I'm too tired. Regardless. Here are some of the new podcasts that I'm super digging these days:

Armchair Expert


I love Dax Shepherd. Ok, to be honest, I love Kristin Bell. But the more I see her with Dax, the more I love him. And the more I love to the podcast, the more I love him. They're insanely long podcasts, but you feel like you're sitting down to coffee with him and his guest and truly you never want it to end!

Atlanta Monster



A newer podcast produced by the makers of one of my favorites, Up and Vanished, it looks at the Atlanta child murders from the '70s and '80s.

Deadly Manners



If you haven't listened to this yet, do yourself a favor and download them all asap. It's a narrative style story, and it's amazing. Speaking of how much I love Kristin Bell, she's the star of this one.

Chasing Bravery 



This podcast is done in the same vein as Lindsey Hein's I'll Have Another, so if you're a fan of the one, you'll be a fan of the other. The two even sound similar!!

Making Obama



I'm making my way through this one which is an interesting look at how Obama came to be the President.


No comments: