Monday, August 20, 2018

Ireland Dream Trip

I tend to plan my vacations around running. Marathons, half marathons, pretty much any time I'm getting on an airplane there's a race involved. I've recently become obsessed with the Rogue Running podcast. One day I was looking around on their website, and stumbled on to the Rogue Expeditions they put on. Running vacations to amazing locations with other runners. Where do I sign??

There were so many locations that looked amazing, but I was most drawn to the one in Ireland next August. English speaking is a huge plus, especially as it'll be my first international traveling experience. Also elevation that I'm used to (vs. Morocco that looks beautiful but I don't think I'd even be able to exist at that altitude, let alone run! Plus the trip would fall over the third anniversary of my mom passing away. It'd be a nice way to honor her and celebrate her instead of moping around being sad and missing her.

So I am pinching every single penny possible to make this dream a reality. Who's coming with me?!

No comments: