Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Dallas Training Week 5

Monday PlannedGA+Speed 8 miles, 2 sets 4x150 strides
Monday Actual
GA+Speed 8 miles, zero strides. It was so cold and windy that the thought of doing strides after and then standing for 30 seconds in between made me freeze to death. Brrrrr.







Tuesday Planned: Rest
Tuesday Actual: Rest



Wednesday Planned Recovery+speed 3 miles w 4x100
Wednesday Actual: 3 recovery miles with 4x100 strides at the group run. I'm glad I asked a running buddy to join me (as all of the regulars were out of town for the holiday). We had quite the creeper follow us for awhile. Yikes.






Thursday Planned Banquet 10k, 10 miles total
Thursday Actual: The night before this race I completely talked myself out of doing it. There was a chance of freezing rain, and I realized that a charity race that raised money for hungry people was not the race to try to run a really fast 10k. Derp. Instead I slept it with plans to run 10 miles mid-morning, but then I slept in way too late. oops. family snuggles >>running 








Friday Planned: Recovery 3 Miles
Friday Actual: I skipped the coffee run (aka running buddy Kristin's birthday run :'( ) due to an unhappy stomach from thanksgiving. I was so bummed.

Saturday Planned: Long Run 13.1 miles
Saturday Actual: Long run 13.1 miles with a fast finish. It was such a beautiful day for a long run, it felt like night and day from last week's run!






Sunday Planned: Recovery 4 Miles
Sunday Actual: Rest. I woke up and it was freezing. I checked the weather for the warmest part of the day, and it didn't EXIST. Only freezing. I couldn't do it.


Total Mileage Planned: 41 miles
Total Mileage Actual:  24.46 miles

No comments: