Monday, January 7, 2019

2018 Goals Check In


Running
  • Run 1400 miles.-- YES, 1401.33.
  • Run 100 miles each month.--Womp womp. March and June didn't happen due to some cranky knee issues. December I was so close but some snow storms and crazy cold made it not happen.
  • Run a Sub 1:55 half. Nope. Dang it.
  • Run a marathon PR. Nope. But not for extreme lack of trying. If you subtract out my bathroom stops, I had it, but who's counting. :P

Life

  • Rescue another pug.--I tried really hard to make this work in April and had my heart broken.
  • Read 150 books.--Yes!
  • Do a check in with a nutritionist to reign in my fueling for BIG RUNNING GOALS.--I need to give Lizzie a call!

Yoga

  • Re-establish my meditation practice.--YES! 
  • Take 1-2 trainings toward my 500 hour certification. Nope. Running has been my focus 100%.

No comments: