Monday, January 14, 2019

2019 Coaching Goal Accomplished

I'm super excited to be crossing off one of my 2019 goals already:

Coaching 5 runners toward their running goals.

I just added my 5th runner to my schedule and I'm so excited. The runners I'm coaching are all so vastly different and it has been such a joy to customize a training cycle specifically or them, to fit their daily lives and make them a stronger runner.

I've gotten in a nice pattern where I've been adding new runners about every 3-4 weeks. I seem to get into a nice rhythm with my new runners in about 3-4 weeks, figuring out what works well, laying out a communication strategy that works best, and just getting to work!

If you have spring goals races, or a big fall goal and want to talk about some base building to hit your goals, let me know!

For more information about coaching check out this page on the 605 Running Co. website.


No comments: