Monday, May 15, 2017

Summer Hair

For the first time in 8-9 years, I decided to go BLONDE with my hair. Or at least as blonde as my hair can probably go without falling out. I'm the only brunette Kyle has ever dated so I like to hold on to that title, but I decided it'd be fun to go lighter for the summer. 


I may or may not have a fun plan to do another wild color once I get bored with this. Stay tuned. I also only let my hair stylist cut off just a little bit this go around. In January I got it trimmed and it ended up SUPER short. Like, cute little kid short, so I was excited that it was growing out again. TBD on if it hits a weird length and I hate it. Fingers crossed I won't!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love it!! I went a little blonde earlier this year - always fun to lighten up for summer!