Thursday, December 27, 2018

Dallas Fort Worth Trip Part 3

Monday morning we got up and made our way out for some breakfast. Of course the one meal on the menu I was dying to have was sold out. Luckily there were delicious mimosas to cheer me up. Dominique had some freelance work to do, so we attempted to get things done, but managed to find terrible wifi after terrible wife.






Dominique took me to a cool area with a beer bar that had 100s of beers on tap. We had to take some pictures, because it was super decked out for Christmas.









Tuesday was my last day in Fort Worth and while I was missing my pug and my husband, I wasn't ready to leave! We went to Grapevine to get into the holiday spirit. Grapevine is the Christmas capital of Texas and they weren't messing around.







Obviously I had to send this selfie to Kyle.






We had a nice lunch followed by a wine tasting. The wine tasting came with a beautiful wine glass with the wineries logo on it. That became my mission to not shatter it on the rest of the trip home. Challenge accepted.




Our time in Grapevine went way too quickly and before I knew it, it was time to head to the airport. Until next time Dom! Thanks for your wonderful hospitality. I had a blast. Miss you and the girls already!


No comments: